Job Title: General Operative
Reporting to: Contracts Manager
Division: Industrial Services Division
Location: Naas/Newbridge, Co. Kildare
Main purpose of role:
To support the activities of the Industrial Services division as appropriate on a day to day basis and to assist other areas of the business as and when required.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- To carry out all required work including but not limited to:
- Working on customer sites to maintain existing Total Waste Management contracts in Kildare and surrounding areas.
- Travelling to customer sites in Ireland for Hazard Waste collections using company vehicles such as vans and Trucks.
- Travelling to customer sites in Ireland for delivery of packaging and other materials as required.
- Assisting other company personnel in on site works such as Lab chemical collections and site clean ups.
- Visiting customer sites to assess existing and potential work.
- To follow all Standard Operating Procedures and company policies at all times
- To communicate any issues that arise to the Contracts Manager immediately
- To maintain and repair work materials and kits as directed by your manager and to report any lost/ damaged equipment immediately.
- To carry out checks, inspections and audits as directed by your manager.
- To attend company meetings, training courses etc. as required
- To be flexible to carry out other duties as may be requested by your Manager from time to time.
- To provide direct operational support to any and all areas of the business as required and as reasonably requested by the company including but not limited to support for on-site/off-site operations in Shannon
- To act courteously and communicate effectively with customers, suppliers, Enva personnel and other personnel encountered within your role;
- To foster and develop good customer and public relations at all times and to portray a professional image of the company;
- To report for work in a timely manner and to conduct work as scheduled to company and customer satisfaction;
- To work within the instructions and procedures of the Company’s systems as directed by your Supervisor or other management as appropriate
- To conduct all duties in a constructive, efficient and productive manner at all times;
- To act diligently and professionally in the interests of the Company;
- To report any personal circumstances that would affect your ability to legally perform your duties.
The above description is a general outline of the requirements of the role. It is not intended to be exhaustive and may be added to in the future depending on the needs of the business.