We are currently recruiting a mid-level Software Engineer (.NET) to join the development team in our Boston office. You will be part of the team designing and developing POS solutions that can run on WPF, UWP, iOS, and Android. Using the Agile Scrum methodology, you will be working in sprints to implement new features and enhancements for client implementations that leverage the core platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The development of new features and enhancements for Escher clients
- Utilise best practices and design patterns to write clean, efficient and elegant code.
- Troubleshooting, debugging and resolving technical issues.
- Writing Unit Tests.
- Assisting with the design and architecture of the core products.
- Performance tuning applications.
- Participating in code reviews.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- A degree in Computer Science or related discipline from a recognised 3rd level educational institution.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET framework and specifically C#.
- Experience of full project lifecycle.
- Experience in POS development with peripheral integration (desirable).
- Data driven UI architecture (desirable).
- Good problem solving skills.
- Willingness to keep up with the latest technology trends.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- .NET / C# / .NET Core
- PCL & Shared Code
- IoC / Dependency Injection
- Design Patterns
- NUnit / NSubstitute
- XML & JSON
About Escher Group
Escher is transforming postal and courier operations worldwide, enabling posts to engage today’s digitally savvy customers across all points of engagement. With Escher’s unique, purpose-built customer engagement platform, posts drive superior customer experience, with greater speed and better economics. Learn more at www.eschergroup.com
Why Join Escher?
Do you want to join a team that is enhancing the customer experience for over 1 billion people and digitally transforming postal operations on a global scale? Our customers are among the largest postal operators and couriers on the planet and our purpose built-customer engagement platform is helping them to profitably engage customers anywhere, anytime.
At Escher, you’ll be part of a global team with employees on four continents supporting customers from across 35 countries. Here, people truly are our greatest strength, and we mean it. At Escher, you’ll have the support of an experienced leadership team and a group of dedicated employees that have been helping postal operators redefine customer engagement for over 25 years.
What We Have To Offer
Escher offers a competitive compensation package, health benefits, training allowance, free coffee and snacks, and so much more!
Most importantly, a career at Escher is one that is both rich and rewarding with many opportunities and room for growth. This is truly a unique opportunity to be part of an exceptional team, helping to transform some of the biggest organizations in the world, and influencing the future of postal operations. If you’re up for the challenge, we want to hear from you!