Site Operative - 360 Material Handler Driver
45 Hours per week
Good Hourly Rate and
Over Time Pay
We are one of the world’s largest metal recycling companies with over 170 sites
worldwide. We have the capability to recycle anything from a toaster to an
aircraft carrier and invest heavily in developing our own technologies in our
quest to be the global leader in sustainability. We also invest in our people,
as they are the driving force of our success.
Our Site Operatives are our most important people. Without their hard work, dedication and customer service, our depots wouldn't be the successes they are today.
As a Site Operative, you will develop a solid foundation of knowledge and
expertise of what it takes to be at the forefront of recycling and
sustainability, and you will be supported with training along the way.
What you will be doing:
- Unloading, loading, processing and transporting various materials on site.
- Thoroughly grading and weighing incoming materials to ensure quality is maintained
- Safely operating various items of plant on site.
- Conducting regular checks on machinery and work areas, reporting any problems.
- Ensuring the company Health & Safety and environmental policies are strictly adhered to.
- Monitoring all visiting drivers and customers – including PPE compliance.
- Assisting depot management as required.
- Can you work safely and effectively in a large industrial environment?
- Are you organised and adaptable to meet business priorities?
- Do you have good communication and customer service skills?
- Are you comfortable working outside?
- Do you have a ‘can do’ attitude?
- Can you work Saturdays mornings?
- Can you travel to and from the depot without difficulty?
If you have experience of operating either 360 Material Handlers, we want you to apply.