Shredder Team Leader
We are European Metal Recycling, a rapidly growing business who are seeking an ambitious individual to join us as a Shredder Team Leader with the motivation to develop their career and to join a global leader in recycling.
We are one of the worlds largest organisations in our field, employing 4000 staff across 180 sites around the world. With some pioneering work practices and technology, we can offer a vibrant and dynamic environment for a motivated professional to thrive in. Our employees are the driving force of our success and our belief in this is demonstrable through our investment back to our staff. With growth soaring in the UK, it is an exciting time to be joining us.
You can be part of our journey…
Shredder Team Leader
The role of Shredder Team Leader at EMR Group is broad in its requirements and provides a challenging but rewarding working environment.
What you will be doing::
• Reducing Running Costs
• Develop and grow shredder operational team in line with drive to achieve KPI’s
• Improve product quality and value streams
• Delivering operational performance in line with improvement projects
• Excellent Leadership skills.
• Ability to Inspire and Motivate.
• Resourceful and Entrepreneurial qualities to drive depot performance.
• Exceptional communication skills
· Deep technical understanding and experience of Large motors, conveyor belts, bearings, heavy fixed plant
· Practical experience of maintaining and developing heavy fixed plant, & ideally progressed to a supervisory position
· Working knowledge of Total Preventative maintenance (TPM)
· Experience of Asset Management Systems/ Computerised Maintenance Systems
Previous experience of Leadership in a relevant industry such as Waste, Aggregates, Depot Operations, Processing or Construction etc. would be ideal. EMR Group is keen for Shredder Team Leader to be able to demonstrate:
EMR Group and its subsidiaries are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, and value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.