Multi skilled Maintenance Technician - 4 on 4 off Days
Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
We are recruiting for permanent nights or 4 on 4 off days
Attractive Salary & Employee Benefits Package
We are one of the world’s largest metal recycling companies with over 170 sites worldwide. We have the capability to recycle anything from a toaster to an aircraft carrier and invest heavily in developing our own technologies in our quest to be the global leader in sustainability. We also invest in our people, as they are the driving force of our success.
To carry out reactive, predictive and planned Maintenance.
Committed to working flexibly as you will be expected to work such hours as are required for the efficient and conscientious discharge of your duties and responsibilities.
Working hours to be agreed. Travelling and staying overnight as and when required.
Full UK driving licence.
· Promoting a positive Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Culture throughout the business.
· Conduct and provide guidance and support in the development of risk analysis, developing SOP’s and improvement plans.
· Proactive and reactive work on the depot as required.
· Implement RCA approach to eliminate repeat issues.
· Provide direction to the operational team.
· Maintain critical spares levels for routine maintenance.
· Troubleshoot and drive shared learnings to improve performance across region/UK.
· Liaise with and manage contractors to ensure correct RAMS are in place prior to work commencement and adhered to during work.
· Work with suppliers to ensure the best quality, service and prices are available to us.
· Keep all documentation of work complete up to date on CMMS.
· Attend training as required to keep within legislation and up to date knowledge.
· A nationally recognised mechanical or Electrical time served apprenticeship minimum level 3.
· Computer literate.
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Able to work as part of a team, equally comfortable working alone and ability to use your own initiative.
· Not get flustered when under pressure to achieve targets.
· Multi Skilled - 70 /30 Mechanical / Electrical or 70/30 Electrical / Mechanical skill set
· Power transmission.
· Basic hydraulics/pneumatics.
· Basic welding and fabrication.
Direct candidate applications will only be accepted for this vacancy.
Applications or speculative CV’s via agencies will not be accepted.
EMR Group and its subsidiaries are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, and value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.