Mobile Baler Crane Class 1 Driver/operator
We are one of the world’s largest metal recycling companies with over 170 sites worldwide. We have the capability to recycle anything from a toaster to an aircraft carrier and invest heavily in developing our own technologies in our quest to be the global leader in sustainability. We also invest in our people, as they are the driving force of our success.
Our Class 1 Mobile Baler Opportunity
Our Drivers are crucial to keeping EMR mobile and our customers happy. Without their skills and experience, our Transport division, and the company, wouldn’t be the success that it is today.
As a Class 1 mobile baler driver/operator you will be driving and operating our mobile baler crane, you will travel around the UK to our customers sites and there will be some nights out required. You will also gain an understanding of how logistics play a major part in EMR being that global leader in recycling and sustainability.
· A HGV Class 1 (CAT C+E) licence is essential.
· Experience in operating 360 or lorry loader cranes
· Mechanical knowledge would be an advantage
· You will be prepared to stay away from home on occasions on nights out
· You will be happy to drive different vehicles and cover other drivers if required
· You will be passionate about ensuring safety is the first priority with each journey.
· You will have an awareness of how to operate safely and effectively in various environments.
· You’ll be a good communicator and be focused on great customer service.
· You can offer flexibility to meet changing business priorities.
For the successful candidate, we can offer a thriving and stable working environment as well as opportunities to develop.
Please apply with an up to date CV, including your email address, contact number and details of your salary expectations.
EMR Group and its subsidiaries are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, and value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.
There are no notifications at this time.