BI Developer (25K – 35K)
Attractive Rates of Pay & Employee Benefits Package
We at EMR use technology and data to underpin our status as a global leader in metal recycling. We are a 4,000+ strong company with 150 recycling bases around the world committed to help the world use its precious resources more sustainable. Also, through our own and our joint venture activities we are working towards becoming a zero waste company.
In support of these objectives, this role operates within a growing Business Intelligence team to provide front line data and intelligence to support the business, as well as developing bespoke reports, and supporting the internal data systems. You will join a group of talented data professionals who are working closely alongside the business to deliver insights and analytics in an intuitive way using the latest technologies.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Head of Business Intelligence you will be expected to:
- Be part of the team that build and maintain the enterprise data warehouse
- Build and maintain ETL processes to load data from source systems
- Build front end dashboards, reports and applications in Tableau, SSRS and other tools as chosen by the organisation
- Design, build and maintain data models and structures required for enterprise dashboards
- Analyse user requirements and identify solutions using a range of tools to ensure the correct data is available in an appropriate format
- Identify opportunities for technological developments and improvements
- Assist with environment management including software upgrades and system installation
You will have 2 or more years relevant working experience with a passion for working with data and keeping up with latest trends in the Business Intelligence space. A dynamic attitude and a willingness to put forward your own ideas as well as engaging with others.
You should be eligible to work in the UK.
You will be skilled in:
- Knowledge and abilities in MS SQL, T-SQL, SSRS, MS Excel
- Building ETL pipelines via SSIS or MS Azure data factory
- Awareness of Cloud technologies – Azure etc.
- Knowledge and experience of working with BI products like Tableau, Power BI or similar
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2016+
- Data analysis and visualisation
- Good communication skills
- Positive and learning attitude
- Ability to interact with stakeholders
- Beneficial: Tableau desktop, Tableau server administration
- Additional skills (optional): Knime, Azure ML, Qlikview
For the successful candidate, we can offer a thriving and stable working environment as well as opportunities to develop.
How to apply:
Please apply with an up to date CV, including your email address, contact number.
EMR Group and its subsidiaries are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, and value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.