European Metal Recycling is the UK’s metal recycling powerhouse. With some pioneering work practices and technology, we can offer a vibrant and dynamic environment for a motivated marketing professional to thrive in.
There aren’t many organisations that offer the opportunities that EMR can. Despite being one of the world's largest recycling companies, there are plenty of opportunities to make a demonstrable impact by producing digital content to support the people development strategy of EMR based at our attractive Warrington HQ.
Come and join the EMR family, a world of opportunity awaits.
This role will involve the day-to-day management and implementation of specific marketing activities, including internal and customer facing communications.
· Plan, develop and execute marketing and communication activities to support the business strategy
· Develop, implement and manage print and promotional material
Support the Marketing and Communications Director with the management of the marketing budget
· Support the delivery of an effective marketing programme, using printed and online media, to achieve the company’s business objectives
· Deliver engaging internal and external communication
· Create effective direct marketing campaigns, including email, text and direct mail, for a variety of audiences
· Work in collaboration with the commercial teams to create effective sales material
· Work with the S,H&E team to produce compelling safety campaigns
· Run depot based promotions to increase customer interaction
· Evaluate the effectiveness of internal and external campaigns in conjunction with the Marketing Analyst
· Support the customer journey project and make changes necessary to improve the customer experience
· Monitor and report on competitor activity and relevant industry trends, events and opportunities to the appropriate teams
· Successfully engage and support colleagues in the UK and overseas
· Ensure customer feedback and opinions are gathered on a regular basis
· Respond to incoming email, phone and social media enquiries
· Implement and manage events
· Develop and co-ordinate the availability of an effective range of promotional items
Support and monitor adherence to the brand guidelines
· Educated to degree level or equivalent in a business or marketing related subject
· Experience of working in a marketing role for a minimum of 3 years
· Experience of writing and preparing marketing material
· Experience of producing communications across a number of channels
Understanding of the Group and the metal recycling
· Strong project management skills to ensure activity is delivered in full and on time with a high level of professionalism
· Ability to work without direct supervision and to take responsibility for the delivery of key projects
· Can manage multiple projects and deadlines
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work flexibly to ensure that objectives are delivered
· Strong attention to detail
· Team player with a strong work ethic
· A dynamic approach to problem solving
· Creative / innovative
· Enthusiastic and resourceful
· Professional and courteous
· Willing to ask for help
· Passion for the business and what they do
· Deliver against what they say they will do
· Self-assured and able to give and take direct constructive feedback
· Loyal to the business
A positive approach and the desire to learn new skills
Due to this role being a nationwide position, there will be extensive travel and a drivers licence is required.
EMR Group and its subsidiaries are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, and value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.