C# Full Stack Developer
About EMR :
Our core business is the recycling of metal from a range of sources such as End-of-Life vehicles/consumer products, industry, construction and demolition. We have extensive ferrous and non-ferrous operations worldwide and produce over 100 grades of high quality recycled materials which are taken to market by our substantial road, rail and shipping network.
C# full stack developer
We are looking for hard working and passionate Full Stack Developers to join our rapidly expanding development team based just minutes away from Philadelphia in Camden, New Jersey. We currently have a team of 12 developers and an additional 15 Developers in the UK. This position will entail a combination of working on small and large projects, developing new software and working with existing software.
We are looking for a team player with knowledge of all phases of the software development lifecycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing, and support, in an Agile environment. The Developer will also adhere to technical standards, estimation guidelines and best practices. Have the ability to adapt to & learn new technologies. The ideal candidate is expected to be logical with critical thinking, be independent and a self-starter with strong troubleshooting skills.
· Experience in developing enterprise level systems in .NET based technologies. Specifically C#, ASP.NET MVC and WebAPI, Entity Framework
· Experience/Knowledge of Vue.js and the Vuetify framework or Angular JS is desired
· Experience in using various different Microsoft Azure services including, but not limited to
o Azure webapps and Web jobs
o Azure SQL
o Cosmos DB
o Azure AD
o Service bus (topics, queues etc)
o Azure storage
· Experience in using change control and source control systems and code review tools, including Azure DevOps (VSTS) and Git.
· SQL Server experience – producing and maintaining large Azure based SQL databases, knowledge of good database design essential.
· HTML5 and CSS3 experience
· Xamarin Development experience is desired
· Experience in providing third line support when required
· Development using dependency injection/IoC frameworks such as Autofac
- C# (with at least 3-5 years of commercial experience)
- ASP.NET & MVC
- HTML5, CSS 3 / SASS / LESS & Bootstrap (or other relevant frameworks)
- SQL Server stored procedure development
- Good knowledge of enterprise patterns and practices
- Understanding of Dependency Injection / Inversion of Control
- Familiarity with PaaS i.e. Azure
- Experience of Xamarin
- ORM i.e. Entity Framework
For the successful candidate, we can offer a thriving and stable working environment as well as opportunities to develop.
How to apply:
Please apply with an up to date CV, including your email address, contact number.
EMR Group and its subsidiaries are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, and value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.