MBA Polymers is an organisation which truly makes a difference to our world. Founded back in 1992, we have a simple mission – to take valuable plastic bound for landfill and transform it into high-quality plastic polymers for a sustainable future. As an award-winning organisation which forms part of the EMR Group, we are thrilled to be offering the opportunity to join us as a Plant Manager at our state of the art Polymer Recycling facility in Worksop.
As an organisation, we have the capability of a corporate and the agility of a family-owned company. We put our success down to our Innovative and supportive workforce, and we are offering the opportunity for a skilled Plant Manager drive forward our ambitious sustainability and performance targets.
You will be leading our well established operational teams, taking operational responsibility for all of the plant. Your management experience in industrial manufacturing settings means you will be exceeding targets, continuously improving our operation, and getting the most out of our colleagues and equipment.
If you are seeking a collaborative and dynamic workplace with an incredibly bright future, we want to hear from you.
What you will be doing:
- Maximising and increasing productivity to meet and exceed the quality and service MBA’s partners expect - You take true pride in the products you produce, maintaining and investing in your people and equipment to produce superior products with minimum downtime.
- Leading and developing your workforce through your adaptive management style –You’re not afraid to roll your sleeves up and lead by example, and you appreciate that different people respond positively to different approaches.
- Encouraging collaboration with your team through many employee voice channels - You are a true believer that the best answers come from those who are living and breathing the operation.
- Your organised approach and nature is reflected by your scheduling of production plans and allocating the right resources and people to meet the requirements. – You are dynamic and meet the requirements of the situation you are presented with.
- Updating both internal and external stakeholders. – You look to build effective, long term relationships based on trust and respect and are a true ambassador for MBA Polymers.
- Making sure our people and operation is carried out safely – Safety is just the way you approach your work. You look to inspire a culture of safe working and your people believe SHE forms part of their role.
- You have a strong track record of achievement in the leadership of industrial manufacturing processes in similar industries.
- You have been educated to degree level in Chemical, Mechanical, Mining Engineering or Industrial Production Management.
- Your track record demonstrates that you are motivated and driven to achieve increased efficiencies, reduced costs and improved outcomes in all operational areas;
- You're experienced in managing a dynamic team, and your management style is collaborative and including.
- You will have good project management experience which has seen you make some value-added changes in your past.
MBA Polymers is committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, and value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.