HGV Class 2 Driver
HGV Class 2 Driver
45 Hours per Week
Good Hourly Rate & Overtime Pay
We are one of the world’s largest metal recycling companies with over 170 sites worldwide. We have the capability to recycle anything from a toaster to an aircraft carrier and invest heavily in developing our own technologies in our quest to be the global leader in sustainability. We also invest in our people, as they are the driving force of our success.
Our Class 2 Driver Opportunity
Our Drivers are crucial to keeping EMR mobile and our customers happy. Without their skills and experience, our Transport division, and the company, wouldn’t be the success that it is today.
As a Class 2 driver you will be driving and operating skip & Hook Lift vehicles in and around the Midlands area. You will also gain an understanding of how logistics play a major part in EMR being that global leader in recycling and sustainability.
· A HGV Class 2 (Cat C) licence is essential.
· Experience in driving/operating Skip & Hook Lift vehicles would be ideal.
· You will be happy to drive different vehicles and cover other drivers.
· You will be passionate about ensuring safety is the first priority with each journey.
· You will have an awareness of how to operate safely and effectively in large industrial environments.
· You’ll be a good communicator and be focused on great customer service.
· You can offer flexibility to meet changing business priorities.
For the successful candidate, we can offer a thriving and stable working environment as well as opportunities to develop.
How to apply:
Please apply with an up to date CV, including your email address, contact number and details of your salary expectations. Alternatively an application form can be downloaded from our website.
Direct candidate applications will only be accepted for this vacancy.
Applications or speculative CV’s via agencies will not be accepted.