FLT Plant Trainer - Recycling
FLT Plant Trainer - Recycling
South Region (Region cover- London and the South Coast)
Mayer Environmental, is an established consultancy and training provider, with over 20 years experience within the recycling, resource management and waste sectors. Our team of expert consultants has provided specialist advice to large and small companies, as well as public sector organisations, engaging and consulting with policy makers, regulators and trade organisations. Our pragmatic honest approach achieves cost effective sustainable solutions and ensures strong trustworthy relationships develop between us and our clients.
We offer a wide range of up to date, flexible and relevant training opportunities and are renowned for being a unique, supportive and trusted provider of consultancy and training solutions
Our FLT Plant Trainer Opportunity
Our experienced FLT Plant Trainers are the vital people who ensure that operational staff are fully trained in how to safely and effectively use all of the different plant machinery available to them, so they can carry out their job safely and effectively.
As a FLT Plant Trainer you will utilise your knowledge and expertise of plant and training, as well as your organisational skills and dedication to delivering expert training, we wouldn’t be the success they are today.
You will be supported, trained and developed along the way so that you can expand your skills and responsibilities further.
For the right candidate, this position is an excellent development opportunity.
What you will be doing
- Deliver both site based and classroom based training for Fork Lift and Mobile Plant Machinery operator training, covering a client base of 900 operators within the Metal Recycling Industry.
- Travelling to clients sites across Southern England to provide a wide range of disciplines to new and experienced plant operators.
- Deliver a number of internally developed programmes for novice and experienced operators.
- Utilise blended learning techniques to maximise training effectiveness.
- Complete relevant post course administration and documentation of assessment results.
- Support the Learning and Development Manager and the Plant and Compliance Training Manager to develop training centres of excellence.
- A RTITB, ITSSAR, AITT or NPORS registered Counterbalance Lift Truck or Mobile Plant instructor licence is essential.
- Demonstrable experience of and current licences for one of more of the following: Telescopic Handler, Material Handler, Loading Shovel is essential.
- Possess sector product knowledge; eg Liebherr and CAT.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise when faced with schedule/resource constraints.
- Motivated and disciplined to self-manage but also able to collaborate effectively within teams.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to build positive relationships across all levels of the business.
- Customer service-focused with the skills to deliver training in a practicable yet engaging way to meet business requirements.
- Commitment to and passion for the role, with a desire share knowledge, experience and best practice.
EMR Group and its subsidiaries are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, and value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.