Outbound Customer Service Advisor
We are one of the world’s largest metal recycling companies with over 170 sites worldwide. We have the capability to recycle anything from a toaster to an aircraft carrier and invest heavily in developing our own technologies in our quest to be the global leader in sustainability. We also invest in our people, as they are the driving force of our success.
The job purpose is to place outbound calls to existing and lapsed customers, collect and communicate leads and submit these to the relevant member of the commercial team for follow-up.
- Driving new business initiatives to targeted industry sectors
- Promoting our services in a conversational and pragmatic manner
- Effectively engage and educate customers on EMR’s offering
- Making outbound calls (warm & cold) to targeted & qualified contacts daily
- Use of CRM system to maintain accurate records of customer contact
- Updating, qualifying & re-qualifying existing data within the CRM
- Identifying key leads, following-up and passing these on within the commercial team for follow-up
- Structuring contact schedules for customers to keep them warm to maximise opportunities
- Front lining call cycles in line with specific campaigns
- Gaining qualitative feedback from customer base.
- Good listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience of making successful targeted outbound sales calls to warm and cold customers
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Use of CRM system
- Manage customer accounts.
- Ability to process details to a high standard.
- Gives support to customers, and team members direct and indirect.
- Investigates issues and takes learning opportunities.
- B2B/B2C experience is preferred
How to apply:
Please apply with an up to date CV, including your email address, contact number and details of your current salary. Due to the nature of the role, a financial and DBS background check is also required, at the employer’s expense.
Direct candidate applications will only be accepted for this vacancy.
Applications or speculative CV’s via agencies will not be accepted.
EMR Group and its subsidiaries are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, and value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.