Customer Services Advisor – End of Life Vehicles
We are one of the world’s largest metal recycling companies with over 170 sites worldwide. We have the capability to recycle anything from a toaster to an aircraft carrier and invest heavily in developing our own technologies in our quest to be the global leader in sustainability. We also invest in our people, as they are the driving force of our success.
The job purpose is to provide a high level of customer service with the aim of improving the customer experience and thereby maximising customer footfall, material volumes, quality, and margin.
- Act as the first-line contact for in-bound calls answering queries and providing quotes for End of Life Vehicle sales.
- Able to maximise the business opportunity resulting from enquiries, asking the right questions.
- Making outbound calls targeting new End of Life Vehicle opportunities from the public and businesses.
- Effectively engage and educate customers on EMR’s End of Life Vehicle offering.
- Use of CRM system to maintain accurate records of customer contact.
- Updating, qualifying and re-qualifying existing data within the CRM.
- Ad hoc administration tasks.
- Good listening, written and verbal communication skills (essential)
- Prior experience of making successful targeted outbound sales calls to warm and cold customers
- Prior experience of providing a high level of commercially-focused customer service
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Able to respect the confidentiality of customer and supplier account information
- Able to plan, organise and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Able to work as a part of a team, as well as alone using your own initiative
- Able to learn quickly about the business and demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Manage customer accounts.
- Ability to process details to a high standard
- Gives support to customers, and team members direct and indirect
- Investigates issues and takes learning opportunities