Recycling FLT Fridge Plant Operative
Our Recycling Operative Opportunity
As a Fridge Plant Recycling Operative, you will develop a solid foundation of knowledge and expertise of what it takes to be at the forefront of recycling and sustainability, and you will be supported with training along the way.
3 week rotating pattern
Week 1- 6:00-14:00 Monday - Saturday
Week 2 - 14:00 - 22:00 Monday to Friday
Week 3 - 22:00 - 06:00 Monday to Friday
What you will be doing:
- Unloading, loading, processing and transporting various materials on site.
- Degassing the fridges and removing parts i.e cables, compressor in preparation for the shredder process.
- Assisting customers and clients who come to the depot.
- Safely operating and be willing to learn the operation of various items of plant on site.
- Conducting regular checks on machinery and work areas, reporting any problems.
- Ensuring the company Health & Safety and environmental policies are strictly adhered to.
- Monitoring all visiting suppliers – including PPE compliance.
- Assisting depot management as required.
- Can you work safely and effectively in a large industrial environment?
- Are you organised adaptable to meet business priorities?
- Are you comfortable working outside?
- Do you have a ‘can do’ attitude?
- Can you work every third Saturday?
- FLT Counterbalance would be an advantage
For the successful candidate, we can offer a thriving and stable working environment as well as opportunities to develop.
How to apply:
Please apply with an up to date CV, including your email address, contact number.
EMR Group and its subsidiaries are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, and value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.