Head Office, Warrington
EMR is offering an exciting opportunity to someone who is looking to broaden their experience and work with a market leader that makes our world a better place.
As an organisation, we have the capability of a corporate and the agility of a family-owned company. We put our success down to our innovative and supportive workforce and we are offering the opportunity for a skilled Commercial Administrator to support the WEEE function.
You will be working with our well-established Producer Responsibility team, offering support with their administration of WEEE, Packaging and Batteries regimes.
Your commercial background will ensure that our customers are given a high-quality experience and there is a recognisable EMR brand across our operation.
We are privately owned with a heritage dating back to the 1940s and employ around 4000 people around the world. Our core business is the recycling of metal from a range of sources such as End-of-Life vehicles, consumer products, industry, construction and demolition. This results in sales of recycled commodities of around 10 million tonnes a year. We have extensive operations worldwide and produce high quality recycled materials which are taken to market by our substantial road, rail and shipping network.
It’s a career that’s not only exciting but full of opportunities as well as professional and personal fulfilment. So if you know your way around Pivot Table? And SUMIFS and VLOOKUPs are like a second language to you? Then come and talk to us about your future in the UK’s biggest recycler.
What you will be doing:
- Manipulation of large data sets in Excel for Quarterly Returns and department M.I.S.
- Ensuring company enterprise resource planner (Trade2) is up to date
- Produce reports to customers in a timely manner
- Updating contracts and pricing
- Receiving job requests from customers and booking collections from around the UK
- Management of supplier emails and telephone queries
- Ad hoc administration tasks requested by the Team
- Setting up new customers on Trade 2
- Reconciling Data
- Processing of customer and haulier invoices
- Interaction with Regulatory Bodies
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly Excel (SUMIF & VLOOKUP formulae and Pivot tables etc.)
- Excellent numerical skills are essential to reconcile data quickly and accurately
- Experience in dealing with customers
- Previous experience of working in a busy office environment
EMR Group and its subsidiaries are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, and value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.