Trainer/ Assessor- Level 2 and 5
Trainer/ Assessor- Level 2 and 5
Nuneaton, Warwickshire including National Travel (Remote working is also available)
Mayer Environmental, is an established consultancy and training provider, with over 20 years experience within the recycling, resource management and waste sectors. Our team of expert consultants has provided specialist advice to large and small companies, as well as public sector organisations, engaging and consulting with policy makers, regulators and trade organisations. Our pragmatic honest approach achieves cost effective sustainable solutions and ensures strong trustworthy relationships develop between us and our clients.
We offer a wide range of up to date, flexible and relevant training opportunities and are renowned for being a unique, supportive and trusted provider of consultancy and training solutions
Our Trainer/ Assessor Opportunity
Mayer Environmental are seeking 2 Apprenticeship Trainers / Assessors to deliver and assess our Level 2 MRGO and Level 5 MRTM Apprenticeship Standard qualifications, to individuals employed with Levy and Non-Levy paying employers
You will have a solid background of providing a varied programme of delivery in line with the required programme/qualification specifications to offer an integrated programme of learning, training, coaching and assessment on work related programmes. To meet the needs of employers and learners, to the standards set by awarding bodies or end point assessment organisations and ensure timely achievement of learner goals and qualifications as per Company and Regulating Bodies KPIs.
Delivery of these programmes will be a combination of 121 face to face and remote visits and will also include group teaching and learning sessions.
What you will be doing
- Engagement with employers and learners to deliver quality teaching and learning programmes. Meeting KPIs set for starts, progression, timely achievers and leavers in line with, compliance and quality targets.
- Deliver qualifications across a range of awards where occupationally competent in accordance with the Quality Assurance process.
- Effectively maintain a caseload of learners (at agreed and specified levels).
- To deliver Functional Skills reforms up to level 2 in English, Maths and ICT.
- Individualise programmes to meet the needs of employers to ensure learners develop new skills, knowledge and behaviours which impact positively for the employer.
- Use electronic portfolio (Smart Assessor) system to record learner interventions, reviews, upload work and 20% off the job training. Maintain learner information ensuring quality and integrity of data which is accurately recorded and submitted efficiently to meet contractual requirements.
- Develop and use a range of techniques and resources tailored to learner’s individual needs – supporting them throughout their learner journey towards successful achievement and completion of qualifications.
- Work with the direct line manager to maintain and improve quality of delivery across all programmes – including success rates, observations of learning, performance management and taking part in External Verification visits which relate to the qualification
- Take an active role in preparation towards Ofsted inspections as well as taking part in Inspections as requested – This includes but is not limited to striving to achieve and maintain standards – including maintaining own CPD and maintaining occupational competence in areas of expertise.
- Identify new opportunities, referring learners as required to further progression, maximising direct delivery opportunities and maintaining caseloads.
- Ensure all quality and compliance processes are fully adhered to in order to mitigate risks to funding and success rates.
- Technical competency @ Level 2 and Level 5 in qualifications and training
• D32/33/A1 or equivalent training/assessment related qualification (E)
• PTLLS or other Teaching qualifications (E)
• L2 or equivalent in Functional Skills Maths, English & ICT
• Proven track record of delivering Apprenticeship standards
• Proven track record of training and/or assessment delivery
• Experience in the delivery Maths and English
• Experience of teaching within Education establishments
EMR Group and its subsidiaries are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, and value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.