About our Opportunity
- To support the Process and Quality manager and DLIV Team with all aspects of process control, document management and training.
- Efficiently and effectively induct and train all new starters, focusing on welcoming them to EMR, making them feel part of the team. Ensuring they are prepared to start on the plant working safely.
- Develop SOPs and roll out training, development to all areas.
- Develop assessment schedule and audit adherence to SOPs
- Develop Pyramid audit system, role out area by area, facilitate system and audit compliance, support and facilitate actions.
- Develop Adherence monitor and feedback process
- Process and HS&E adherence
- Process control and development
- Induction, sign off and training for all employees
- Training and development of all employees
- Deliver and assess all SWP’s, install on system and maintain TCM training.
- Develop plant job roles and training to fulfill them.
- Training and development of SWPs and SOPs
- Carry out scheduled assessments against SOP’s
- Carry out audits and support in implementation of corrective actions
- Having involvement in improvement activities and actively participating in teamwork
- Responding quickly and flexibly to change and being enthusiastic
- Accepting responsibility for quality of work and achieving required standards in completing initiatives and tasks
- To assist the managers analyzing relevant depot data, determining and implementing appropriate action when and where necessary.
Who we are?
European Metal Recycling is a global leader in sustainable materials with physical operations in the UK, USA, Germany and the Netherlands. Our core business is the recycling of metal and plastics from a range of public, commercial and industrial waste streams. Our recycling activities generate around 10 million tonnes of sustainable materials every year, saving over 10 million tonnes.
Our mission is to have great people serving our customers with dependable recycling solutions. EMR is still privately owned, with family values at its core. It’s a place where we care about our people, our customers, our workplace and our communities. We offer diverse and exciting career opportunities where individuals can make a difference and are recognised and rewarded for their hard work.
Find out more about us at www.emrgroup.com
EMR Group and its subsidiaries are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunities employer, and value applications from all backgrounds, cultures and ability.