Support Services Specialist
Established in 1969, our company continues to celebrate success into our fourth decade of growth and commitment to the security industry. The level of service delivered to our customers is exemplified consistently by each and of our 300+ strong TEAM FEDERAL members today. As we continue to grow it is of paramount importance to seek out those individuals whom set the standard within our industry, and possess a strong desire to become a part of TEAM FEDERAL.
Federal Protection, Inc.® is a comprehensive security services and bank equipment company operating within the financial, commercial, and residential vertical arenas. We are actively working to change the landscape of our industry through ground-breaking technology, unparalleled service and fulfilling our mission statement to ‘Under Promise and Over Perform’.
- Answer Phones
- Provide level 1 support for IP video products
- Image Servers and prep for stock/jobs
- Issue and track RMA’s
- Hardware repairs (Server)
- Obtain RMA from camera vendors- track and test when the hardware is returned to us.
- Batch scripting
- Server Image preparation
- DBAN of customer hard drives as needed
- Basic understanding of LAN / WAN
- Port Forwarding / NAT
- IP Camera setup
- Network Security fundamentals
- Customer service oriented
- Self motivated
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time