fire.com – London
fire.com is a growing fintech that helps businesses to manage payments with digital accounts and debit cards, supporting a range of payment services all accessible via a powerful API. We are now seeking an experienced Corporate Sales Executive to join our London-based Business Development team and help us acquire more corporate customers across a variety of sectors.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Business Development and will work closely with the CEO and other senior stakeholders from across the company. You will be responsible for identifying, developing and closing new business and corporate opportunities directly or through partner relationships.
As a fast-moving fintech business that is changing the way businesses pay and get paid, you will have a great opportunity to contribute. The key success metric for the Business Development team is revenue earned from new business customers.
You’ll need to prove your ability to:
- Prospect for new business and build a strong sales pipeline
- Develop business relationships and generate valuable referrals
- Win new business and meet revenue targets
You should have the following:
- A passion for fintech and/or payments
- 3+ years’ sales experience within the payments or fintech sector
- A degree in something – Maths, Business, Music, Art – we don’t mind
- Total commitment to keeping your CRM and sales pipeline up to date
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills
- An established network in the fintech and/or payments ecosystem would be a bonus
It’d be great if you have:
- Experience with both the fire.com personal app (available in the app stores) and the fire.com Business Account (hint – you can sign up for a free sole trader account at www.fire.com)
- An understanding of European payments regulation and its impact on our business / industry – particularly PSD2 and Open Banking in the UK (https://www.openbanking.org.uk/).
- Offices located at Rise London, Shoreditch – the home of fintech
- Modern offices with secure bike storage and showers
- Small, friendly team – all with a great passion for changing business payments
- Healthcare and life assurance / income protection benefits
- Performance-based Share Options scheme
- Salary range: £35,000 - £45,000 (plus commission)
As a member of the fire.com team you will be contributing to development of a new and innovative fintech digital account. Fire Financial Services – trading as fire.com – is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.