fire.com – Dublin, Ireland
fire.com is a growing fintech that helps businesses to manage payments with digital accounts and debit cards, supporting a range of payment services all accessible via a powerful API. fire.com is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as a Payment Institution under the Payment Services Regulations, 2018.
We are now seeking an enthusiastic Recruitment Coordinator to join our team at a time of huge growth for the business. We are actively recruiting in the areas of Sales, Product Development and Operations across all our offices. This demand has given rise to this new Recruiter position, initially on a 6-month contract basis. The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years’ experience in recruitment support, HR administration or similar type role.
The role entails:
- Engage with hiring managers to establish recruitment requirements and define roles.
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies to meet hiring goals.
- Identify new ways to recruit and advertise by taking ownership of your own recruitment searches – manage the full recruitment process from end to end
- Screen candidates in line with internal hiring criteria.
- Scheduling interviews, liaising with candidates, agencies and the hiring managers as well as generating contracts and on-boarding administration.
- Organise induction plans for new starters.
You'll need to prove your ability to:
- Work as part of a passionate & driven team.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with the team, key recruitment agencies as well as candidates.
- Find better ways to do things, never accept ‘that’s just how it’s done’.
You should have the following:
- A degree in HR, Business, Arts, Finance or another related field.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills with great attention to detail.
- Ambition to grow and become a central part of the fire.com team.
It'd be great if you also have:
- Tried our personal fire.com app (available in the app stores).
- Knowledge of key technology roles and responsibilities (Developer, QA, BA)
- An interest in the fintech ecosystem and its players.
As a fintech business that is changing the way businesses and people pay and are paid, you will have a great opportunity to contribute – the following is some further information:
- Competitive salary : €30,000
- Office is based on Sir John Rogerson’s Quay (5 minutes from DART, Luas, Buses & Dublin Bikes).
- Secure parking for bikes & showers facilities available.
- Performance-based Share Options scheme.
- Healthcare and life assurance / income protection benefits.
- Small team, friendly and helpful colleagues.
As a member of the fire.com team you will be contributing to development of an innovative fintech business. Fire Financial Services – trading as fire.com – is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.