fire.com – Cork, Ireland
fire.com is a growing fintech that helps businesses to manage payments with digital accounts and debit cards, supporting a range of payment services all accessible via a powerful API. fire.com is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as a Payment Institution under the Payment Services Regulations, 2018. Based in the Republic of Work (South Mall), our new Cork software development team will work alongside our Dublin based team to build some cutting edge technology.
We are now seeking an enthusiastic Java Developer to join our team at a time of huge growth for the business. The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years’ experience of Java and the Spring Framework.
You'll need to prove your ability to:
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on business requirement specifications.
- Work as part of a passionate & driven team.
- Learn on the job and find solutions to challenges (we love a can-do attitude).
- Find better ways to do things, never accept ‘that’s just how it’s done’.
You should have the following:
- BSc/MSc degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 2/3 years’ experience of Java and the Spring Framework.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
It'd be great if you also have:
- Tried our personal fire.com app (available in the app stores) and the Fire Business Account (hint – you can sign up for a free sole trader account at fire.com/business).
As a fintech business that is changing the way businesses and people pay and are paid, you will have a great opportunity to contribute – the following is some further information:
- Private office in Republic of Work (South Mall) with all the Nespresso you can drink.
- Build products from the ground up & see them launch.
- Performance-based Share Options scheme.
- Healthcare and life assurance / income protection benefits.
- Small team, friendly and helpful colleagues.
As a member of the fire.com team you will be contributing to development of an innovative fintech business. Fire Financial Services – trading as fire.com – is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.