Job Title: Presentation Designer
Reports To: Design Team Lead
Company: Carling Communcations
Location: San Diego, CA
The Presentation Designer will be responsible for the production, formatting, and structure of advanced PowerPoint slides, both internally and externally. We are seeking a PowerPoint ‘expert’ that is passionate about their craft and eager to make a big impact on the company’s overall success. This individual understands how to think outside of the box and can bring a unique skill set to the team. They must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creates presentation materials, multimedia PowerPoint presentations, and marketing materials for our clients and internally, as needed.
- Responsible for selecting the appropriate format, typography, photography and/or illustrations for the most effective means of communicating a message.
- Displays proven ability for producing a broad range of collateral materials, including (but not limited to) brochures, layouts, display visuals and imagery for client presentations.
- Demonstrates confidence in producing slides, multimedia tools and other visual materials for our clients and the Carling team.
- Effectively work with multiple departments throughout the organization; Creative Department, Client Services Team, Company Leadership, etc.
- Responsible for originating concepts, preparing and presenting creative proposals, setting realistic timelines, tracking project progress and completing project on deadline.
- Conduct PowerPoint trainings for the staff and leadership team.
- Ensures all projects are on time and completed prior to the deadline.
- Assist with Graphic Design/Production needs; time permitting.
- Attends meetings with clients and other agency staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- 3+ years PowerPoint and presentation design experience.
- Advanced PowerPoint design and presentation skills including an understanding of Masters, transitions and animations.
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop) experience
- Highly organized with the ability to appropriately manage their time, meet deadlines, and effectively prioritize projects.
- High attention to detail; extremely meticulous and a critical thinker.
- Must be self-motivated, professional, highly detail oriented, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Encompasses a positive attitude with the ability to work hard, have fun, and operate efficiently in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must possess intellectual curiosity and the desire for continuous learning.
- Commitment to professional development and teambuilding.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a group environment.