Account Director / Senior Account Director
Salary: £Competitive + excellent benefits (pension, healthcare, bonus etc.)
Reports to: Client Service Director
Who are the Fishawack Group of Companies?
Established in 2001, we are a group of dynamic healthcare communications companies with teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Our reputation is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium medical communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge. As our success continues to grow so does our need for talented individuals. The Fishawack Group of Companies has over 450 colleagues globally and is continuing to cement itself as one of the world’s leading groups of healthcare communications companies.
About the role
The Fishawack Account Director (AD) / Senior Account Director (SAD) is responsible for the overall health of an account and includes strategically developing existing accounts to their full potential through relationship building with clients and supporting the delivery team to ensure that we achieve excellence in the services that we offer, to budget, schedule and agreed specification.
- Client Management - Developing strong client relationships, and developing and maintaining a client engagement plan
- Strategic & Commercial - Providing ‘added value’ at the account and deliverable level
- Account Team Leadership - Motivating internal team, instilling project ownership and ensuring smooth running of accounts
- Business Development - Identifying account opportunities and making recommendations to the client
- Financial / KPI Accountability - Achieving financial and account recovery rate targets
- A-level minimum; degree preferable; science degree advantageous
- Ideally 5 years+ in medical writing/editorial position or 7 years+ in account/project management position, preferably in healthcare
or pharmaceutical environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office suite skills
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.