Reports To: Head of Motion Design
Salary: £Competitive + Excellent Benefits (dependant on experience)
Location: Knutsford, Cheshire (WA16 8GS)
Who are the Fishawack Group of Companies?
Established in 2001, we are a group of dynamic healthcare communications companies with teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Our reputation is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium medical communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge. As our success continues to grow so does our need for talented individuals.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and driven Motion Graphics Designer to work within an exciting multi-disciplinary creative team. You will play a vital role in supporting our growing shared solutions business unit and will work on an array of both digital and brand-based projects. This is an opportunity to have a high impact on our global brands and work alongside our Head of Motion to produce highly engaging and industry-leading videos. The Fishawack Group of Companies has over 450 colleagues globally and is continuing to cement itself as one of the world’s leading groups of Healthcare Communications companies.
Working directly with the Head of Motion Design, Junior Motion Designer and the Creative team, the Motion Graphics Designer will be likely to have:
• Ideally 1-2 years’+ experience in an in-house or agency environment, however we will consider more junior applicants
• Experience in creating first class motion design and animations, video and animated content that is engaging for our clients / target audiences
• An ability to work confidently and independently from a concept to brief completion
• Respond positively and proactively to briefs, always looking for opportunities to add enthusiasm and value to all projects
• Maintain awareness of industry trends and advancements and drive new innovative ways of working
• Present work confidently to the team and to stakeholders
• Working on-site to develop strong client relationships and support with projects when required
• Have an infectious drive for creativity and impeccable attention to detail
• A varied portfolio that demonstrates your creative talent and your passion for motion design
• A true aptitude for design as well as motion graphics
• Strong layout, illustration, graphic design, and typography abilities
• Proficient in story-boarding and the process of creating motion graphics
• An understanding of UI design and how motion can have positive impact on a user’s overall experience
• Proficient across the Adobe Creative Suite - After Effects, Premier Pro essential some 3D desirable like Cinema 4D or Blender as well as Final Cut Pro
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently
We offer a creative, supportive environment where you will be able to continuously develop. We will support you with both in-house and with online training. We offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance with great member benefits & life insurance.