Reports to: HR Director
Salary: up-to £28,000 + Excellent Benefits (Pension, Healthcare, Life Insurance etc.)
About the Role
Are you a recent graduate? Do you have any recruitment or HR experience? Due to our continued global growth we are seeking an Internal Recruiter to join our expanding, busy and passionate talent/HR team based in Knutsford, Cheshire. The Internal Recruiter role will ideally suit a proactive graduate or someone that has some previous experience in a recruitment or HR environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that has grown exponentially over the past five years, whilst providing the platform for high impact and professional development for the right individual. The successful candidate will collaborate globally across the business and play a key role in sourcing and attracting top talent for Fishawack Health. In return, Fishawack will offer you excellent job benefits, on-going career opportunities and a supportive & flexible working environment.
Who are Fishawack?
Fishawack Health, an independent, full-service, global healthcare communications group with over 800 medical experts, marketing professionals and strategic specialists. We are bound by our beliefs, connected through our culture and fearlessly move forward with purpose.
Established in 2001, Fishawack Health is a dynamic healthcare communications companies with teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Our reputation is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge. As our success continues to grow so does our need for talented individuals. Fishawack Health has over 800 colleagues globally and is continuing to cement itself as one of the world's leading groups of healthcare communications companies.
- Managing the recruitment for variety of niche and 'hard to fill' vacancies across the UK & US
- Being a point of contact for any candidate / recruitment related queries
- Ensure job adverts are written creatively, accurately and placed on the relevant job boards (Indeed, LinkedIn, TotalJobs etc.)
- Accurately tracking the progress of multiple applications and vacancies via our applicant tracking system
- Proactively pipeline candidates for current and future vacancies within the business
- Help actively source candidates for current and pipeline vacancies via LinkedIn / social media / job boards
- Interview scheduling, coordinating diaries and booking meeting rooms for stakeholders
- Conduct telephone interviews / screening calls and sell the 'Fishawack culture' and benefits to candidates
- Work closely with the global talent team to help organise and attend national recruitment events
- Undertaking pre–employment checks such as references
- Support the team with the general on-boarding process of new employees
- Assist the wider HR team with any other ad-hoc tasks that may be required
- Ideally degree qualified in a related discipline (HR, business studies etc.)
- The interest and drive to progress within talent acquisition/HR function
- Excellent organisation skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Good use of Microsoft Office, particularly in Outlook and Excel
- Previous exposure to an office environment in an administration / recruitment capacity
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-growing and rapidly changing business environment
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Proactive and conscientious
- Previous experience as an internal recruiter / or within a recruitment / HR function is highly advantageous
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.