Reconciliation Assistant (Brighton and Hove, East Sussex)
Reports to: Reporting & Reconciliations Manager
Salary: upto £24,000 + Excellent Benefits (pension, healthcare, life insurance etc.)
Who are the Fishawack Group of Companies?
Established in 2001, we are a group of dynamic healthcare communications companies with teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Our reputation is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium medical communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge. As our success continues to grow so does our need for talented individuals.
About the role
The Reconciliation Assistant will support the manager responsible for the reconciliation of projects and ensure that all reconciliation and reporting requirements are completed accurately and within the required deadlines. Additionally, the successful candidate will enjoy communicating with stakeholders, building relationships and delivering excellent levels of customer service to the business via telephone, email and face-to-face meetings. The role will be joining our recently formed reporting and reconciliations team based in Brighton. Ideally the Reconciliation Associate would suit an analytical and ambitious individual with some experience in a similar role/function. The Fishawack Group of Companies has over 450 colleagues globally and can provide the platform to expand personal development opportunities.
- Support wider team with reconciliation related tasks (e.g. check third party costs, analyse, report, audit)
- HCP Transparency Reporting for Sunshine Act and EFPIA
- Reconciliation/HCP transparency reporting - providing general support to the Reconciliation Manager
- Staff cash advance and out of pocket expenses in accordance with company policy
- Staff company credit card expenses in accordance with company policy
- Purchase invoice processing
- Ad-hoc administration support for the team
- Ideally 2+years experience within a similar function/role (we will consider candidates with varying levels of experience)
- Strong numerical ability with very high standards of attention to detail
- Financial acumen - understanding key financial data and how KPI's are linked to client targets
- Experience of manipulating data
- Work flexibly and manage constant and conflicting demands to strict deadlines on a daily basis
- Able to work calmly and effectively under pressure in a constantly changing regulatory landscape
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office suite; particularly Excel to include formulas, pivot tables and VLOOKUP
- Excellent communication skills; email, phone and face-to-face
- Analytical, systematic and methodical approach to work
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.