Job Title: Digital Engagement Strategist
Company: Carling Communications
Department: Client Services
Reports To: Managing Director, Client Services
FLSA Status: Full-Time/Exempt
At Carling Communications, the Digital Engagement Strategist will act as an integrator and amplifier of content across our clients’ marketplace – providing efficient and impactful recommendations to best message against our target audiences. This person will work with Carling’s Client Service and Creative teams to help create the digital strategy and build awareness for our client’s brands, promoting specific products and services to facilitate engagement and interaction.
The Digital Engagement Strategist must have wide knowledge of digital and other content delivery platforms. They excel at out-of-the-box thinking and are creative yet methodical in their approach at reaching specific market targets by using different digital mediums. They understand Healthcare Professionals and Patients and how they interact with digital media. They know what’s most relevant in the digital world and they closely follow trends related to how healthcare professionals and consumers are accessing information.
They often work with Carling’s client brand teams to collaborate on marketing campaigns across all media outlets. They are interactive media pros, tactical in their approach to building brands and lengthening the customer loyalty cycle.
They are skilled at brainstorming, deadline driven, organized and detail obsessed. They have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 8-12 years of experience as a Digital Strategist/Account Planner in a creative agency or digital agency environment
- Possesses strong command for digital platforms and social advertising campaign management and optimization practices
- Monitors the latest trends in health and wellness across digital platforms and social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services
- Compile and evaluate data across platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
- Demonstrates strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from client’s stated business objectives and implement those plans
- Displays organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of online advertising campaigns
- Exhibits impressive communication skills in order to effectively present strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams
- New business experience and support is a MUST
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines