HR Administrator (Knutsford, Cheshire)
Salary: upto £18,000 + Excellent Benefits (Pension, Healthcare etc.)
Reports to: HR Director
Who are the Fishawack Group of Companies?
Established in 2001, we are a group of dynamic healthcare communications companies with teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Our reputation is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium medical communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge. As our success continues to grow so does our need for talented individuals. The Fishawack Group of Companies has over 450 colleagues globally and is continuing to cement itself as one of the world’s leading groups of healthcare communications companies.
About the Role
As a HR Administrator you will be providing proactive HR and recruitment administration support ensuring key tasks are carried out to the highest quality in a timely and accurate manner. This role would ideally suit a recent graduate or someone with 6-12 months administration experience looking to develop within a dynamic, growing and ever-changing business. Opportunities to study for external HR qualifications such as CIPD courses or an apprenticeship will be available. The successful candidate will be part of a small yet expanding HR team, supporting a large company around the globe.
- Be the first point of contact for any queries coming into the shared HR inbox
- Providing HR data required by Finance department for payroll purposes as necessary
- Recording/monitoring of sickness – including alerting HR Advisors when allowance reached/specific documentation required from employees
- Recording/monitoring of holidays – ensuring information on our HR system is kept up-to-date. Management of part time employee holidays, done manually.
- Producing regular statistical reports on HR information for the Group Professional Development Director and managers e.g. Starters, leavers, turnover, recruitment campaigns, sickness absence, other absences, etc
- Managing HR files – ensuring that all GDPR standards are adhered to
- Providing administrative support to HR adviser with employee benefits, including registering all new employees into the company pension scheme, with Healthcare scheme as necessary, issuing eye care vouchers etc.
- Administering HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Any other ad-hoc items as required
- Ideally educated to degree level (minimum A-levels)
- HR related degree is highly advantageous
- Keen interest to develop a career within the HR function is essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages, especially Excel
- Outstanding organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work proactively, independently and in a team
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on the job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.