Salary: up-to £35,000 + excellent benefits (Pension, Healthcare, Life Insurance etc.)
Reports to: Creative Director
If you stand out, you'll fit right in...
The Fishawack Creative team is growing, and we need an exceptional Senior Creative Designer. We want a rebel. A maverick. Somebody who's not afraid to take risks and try something new. Somebody who sees every project as a golden opportunity. An ideas person who can get right down to the guts of a brief, pick it apart, and then put it back together and tell a clear and engaging story through stunning design work.
The ideal candidate can confidently articulate ideas with a watertight rationale, responding to challenges and feedback in a way that improves the overall design and communication.
We need a designer who will work closely with the Digital, Motion and Production teams to carry a narrative through a complete range of deliverables, ensuring the idea remains strong, the design is consistent and the message cuts through.
If this sounds like you, then you sound like us. Get in touch - we're ready to be wowed!
Who are the Fishawack Group of Companies?
Established in 2001, we are a group of dynamic healthcare communications companies with teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Our reputation is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium medical communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge. As our success continues to grow so does our need for talented individuals. The Fishawack Group of Companies has over 450 colleagues globally and is continuing to cement itself as one of the world’s leading groups of healthcare communications companies.
- Ideally 5+ years' experience within a creative agency environment
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates an excellent creative eye backed up with impressive design and layout skills
- A thorough understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- The ability to dynamically brainstorm creative ideas and employ strategic thinking to recommend strong, tactical and intelligent design solutions
- An awareness of and critical position towards design trends, cultural shifts and technical innovations
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The patience and leadership qualities to mentor and inspire less experienced team members
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.
**Please ensure you include a link to your portfolio when submitting your application**