Job Title: Experienced Medical Writers
Location : Oxford, Knutsford, Brighton, London & home based
Fishawack Group of Companies is a group of dynamic healthcare communications companies that includes offices in the UK and US as well as India, Switzerland and Portugal. Fishawack has a reputation built on excellence and creativity, and bound by a common philosophy as well as a commitment to providing premium medical communications services tailored to meet our clients' individual needs. Our hand-picked team has a unique blend of scientific, marketing, and creative expertise with fresh thinking and enthusiasm. We believe that our clients' endorsement is the best testament to the success of our approach.
We are currently looking for talented and experienced Senior Medical Writers, Editorial Project Leaders, Principal Writers, Editorial Managers/Team Leaders, Editorial Business Managers & Scientific Advisors/Directors across all our offices.
- At least 2 years + of medical writing experience in a medical communications agency environment
- Experience of a broad range of projects, and the ability to apply that experience to new projects
- Project leadership capabilities
- Organisational and process management skills
- The ability to proactively solve problems on projects
- Commercial awareness
We offer a creative, supportive environment where you will be able to continuously develop. We will support you with both in-house and online training. We offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance with great member benefits, life insurance, annual team conference ticket and free Nespresso!
Job Type: Full-time