Account Manager (Healthcare Advertising)
Salary: Competitive + Excellent Benefits (pension, private healthcare etc.)
Reports to: Account Director
Who are the Fishawack Group of Companies?
Established in 2001, we are a group of dynamic healthcare communications companies with teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Our reputation is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium medical communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge. As our success continues to grow so does our need for talented individuals.
About the role
The Account Manager manages the client services team across single or multiple clients. This position works directly with the client to ensure goals and objectives are being met. The Account Manager takes ownership of the campaign process from inception to completion. The role may also be responsible for supervising client services direct reports on a day to day basis.
- Primary contact between the client and internal agency team, working to ensure brand strategy is effectively communicated
- Has a full understanding of the client’s brand, therapeutic area and objectives’
- Uses independent judgement and discretion to act as a bridge between the client and brand/medical education strategy
- Supervises client services team members
- Manages day to day client service business to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Ability to anticipate client needs and make recommendations
- Simultaneously handles multiple projects and clients under pressure and tight deadlines
- Works with multiple departments to ensure overall quality control of projects
- Constantly communicates with all departments, providing necessary project updates
- Performs administrative tasks necessary to meet client deliverables
- Attends meetings to discuss client projects and give status updates
- Up to 20% travel
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent discipline required
- 2 - 3 years client services experience within a healthcare advertising agency
- Pharmaceutical and/or medical device experience required
- Must be self-motivated, professional, detail oriented, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure within tight deadlines
- Advanced PC experience with all MS Office Suite
We offer a creative, supportive environment where you will be able to continuously develop. We will support you with both in-house and with online training. We offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance with great member benefits & life insurance.