Fishawack Group of Companies – Experienced Medical Writers
Feeling like a big fish in a little pond or a little fish in a big pond? The Fishawack Group of Companies may be able to help! One of the largest independently-owned specialist medical communications agencies – with over 450 employees globally – we value individual writers, encourage creative thinking and provide a uniquely rewarding editorial career structure.
We are currently looking for talented and experienced Senior Medical Writers, Editorial Project Leaders, Principal Writers, Editorial Managers, Editorial Business Managers & Scientific Advisors to join our teams in Knutsford, Abingdon and Brighton.
In order to apply you will need to have:
• at least 3 years of medical writing experience in a medical communications agency environment
• experience of a broad range of projects, and the ability to apply that experience to new projects
• project leadership capabilities
• organisational and process management skills
• the ability to proactively solve problems on projects
• commercial awareness
If are a motivated individual who wants to work in an industry-leading organisation, and you believe you possess the skills for this role, then please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org