Associate Project Manager - Medical Communications
Salary: £Competitive (DOE) + excellent benefits (pension, healthcare, life Insurance etc.)
Reports to: Project Management Lead
Who are the Fishawack Group of Companies?
Established in 2001, we are a group of dynamic healthcare communications companies with teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Our reputation is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium medical communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge. As our success continues to grow so does our need for talented individuals. The Fishawack Group of Companies has over 450 colleagues globally and is continuing to cement itself as one of the world’s leading groups of healthcare communications companies.
About the role
The Associate Project Manager works across multiple accounts and project types, providing support on key project management elements, assisting the project management team and wider project teams in meeting day-to-day tactical objectives, including project management, budget management, and timelines. With the direction of senior team members, the Associate Project Manager supports the financial and project management of assigned projects to ensure successful execution and outcome.
- Provide task-based support on all aspects of assigned projects from a project management and financial perspective
- Internal account team/cross-function co-ordination and communication re. project progression
- Liaison with third party suppliers and clients as appropriate
- Support Senior Project Managers in actively managing project finances to achieve Fishawack KPI's
- Where possible identify, and generate, opportunities with existing and new accounts
- Other key tasks include; email traffic management, timeline development, invoicing, budget development and reconciliation
- Ideally 2 years in an administrative role, preferably in a team-based, customer-focused environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong financial interest and demonstrated ability
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages; Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Self-motivated, professional and detail-oriented, with an enthusiastic desire to continuously learn, evolve and innovate
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.