Junior System Administrator (NetSuite)
Salary: upto £25,000 DOE + Excellent Benefits (pension, private healthcare etc.)
Who are the Fishawack Group of Companies?
Established in 2001, we are a group of dynamic healthcare communications companies with teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Our reputation is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium medical communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge. As our success continues to grow so does our need for talented individuals. The Fishawack Group of Companies has over 450 colleagues globally and is continuing to cement itself as one of the world’s leading groups of healthcare communications companies.
About the role
The recent implementation of a group wide ERP (enterprise resource planning) system has created the opportunity to join our growing business and technology team in Knutsford, Cheshire. The successful candidate will ideally have some previous experience within a finance setting, and knowledge of working with NetSuite or any equivalent ERP system would be highly advantageous. Our team will provide full training and on-going support, making the successful candidate an SME in NetSuite administration as well as providing excellent career progression opportunities.
- User set up/role set up (amendments)
- Contact/company setup (amendments)
- CSV data preparation and upload
- Create or amend reports and saved searches
- Manipulating existing reports
- Front line support, first line of defence for issues
- Prioritisation triage
- Providing ongoing post implementation support to optimise transition effectiveness
- Good understanding of cloud-based solutions and concepts
- Proficiency in using standard office computer programs (e.g. Microsoft Word) Google Apps etc.
- Proven problem-solving capability in previous roles
- Demonstrable technology administrative duties in a comparable role
- Experience working with ERP (enterprise resource planning) solutions is advantageous
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.