Project Manager - Medical Communications
Salary: £Competitive (DOE) + excellent benefits (pension, healthcare, life Insurance etc.)
Reports to: Project Management Lead
Who are the Fishawack Group of Companies?
Established in 2001, we are a group of dynamic healthcare communications companies with teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Our reputation is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium medical communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge. As our success continues to grow so does our need for talented individuals. The Fishawack Group of Companies has over 450 colleagues globally and is continuing to cement itself as one of the world’s leading groups of healthcare communications companies.
About the role
The Project Manager is responsible for establishing a global and granular view of all assigned client accounts and their respective workloads, leading the internal workflow and teams to complete quality work and manage projects from inception to completion. Through exceptional organisational, financial and communication skills, the Project Manager works to integrate multiple teams and ensures flawless project execution on time and budget, meeting Fishawack goals whilst achieving client objectives and surpassing their expectations.
- Manage all aspects of assigned projects from a project management and financial perspective, ensuring successful planning, management, execution and outcomes
- In conjunction with senior team members, ensure both external and internal stakeholders are kept informed and regularly updated on project progress with any concerns being flagged to more senior members of the internal team in a timely manner
- Actively manage project finances to achieve Fishawack KPI's and proactively discuss any corrective courses of action with client and internal team
- Where possible identify, and generate, opportunities with existing and new accounts.
- Perform other duties as assigned e.g. line management, mentorship etc.
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in a Project Management function within a Medical Communications/Healthcare agency
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong financial acumen, planning and organisation, productivity
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages; Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Self-motivated, professional and detail-oriented, with an enthusiastic desire to continuously learn, evolve and innovate
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.