Credit Control Clerk
Reports to: Financial Controller
Who are the Fishawack Group of Companies?
Established in 2001, we are a group of dynamic healthcare communications companies with teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Our reputation is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium medical communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge. As our success continues to grow so does our need for talented individuals. The Fishawack Group of Companies has over 600 colleagues globally and is continuing to cement itself as one of the world’s leading groups of healthcare communications companies.
About the role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Credit Control Clerk will take full responsibility for all of the trading members of the group sales ledgers and related items. Working with accuracy and to set deadlines, the successful candidate will be able to enjoy an autonomous and varied role. In return, Fishawack will offer you excellent job benefits, on-going career opportunities, training and a supportive & flexible working environment.
- Review, approval and submission of sales invoices to clients
- Month end tasks
- Full responsibility of the credit control process to ensure that debt is chased daily, and payments are received within the relevant payment terms
- Regular meeting with Financial Controller with update on debtor’s ledger for all group companies
- Cash inflow management and forecasting receipts
- Project work as required
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate must be computer literate with great excel skills and a solid understanding of accounting software principles. This role must evolve with the growing requirements of the business, so the Credit Control Clerk must be continuously looking for ways to improve current processes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly numerate
- Methodical and process driven
- Excellent Excel skills
- Team player
- A self-starter with a positive “can do” attitude and a down to earth approachable manner
- Ability to work accurately in a busy, demanding environment, whist adhering to deadlines
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.