Junior Motion Graphics Designer
Reports To: Senior Motion Designer
Salary: £Competitive + Excellent Benefits (healthcare, pension etc.)
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Motion Designer to work within an exciting multi-disciplinary creative team. You will play a vital role in supporting our growing shared solutions business unit and will work on an array of both digital and brand-based projects. You will drive new creative ideas, produce stunning motion graphics, be a natural problem solver, think fast and work efficiently. You will be a well-balanced, grounded designer who can innovate and conceptualise but can also take direction well and get the job done. This is an opportunity to have a high impact on our global brands and work alongside our Senior Motion Designer to produce highly engaging and industry-leading videos.
Who are the Fishawack Group of Companies?
Established in 2001, we are a group of dynamic healthcare communications companies with teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Our reputation is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium medical communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge. As our success continues to grow so does our need for talented individuals. The Fishawack Group of Companies has over 600 colleagues globally and is continuing to cement itself as one of the world’s leading groups of healthcare communications companies.
What you'll do
- Work closely with the Motion Graphics and Creative team
- Create a wide range of video and animation assets from the development of short-form motion graphics to grading and editing hours of conference footage
- Work on projects from concept to production, making sure we maintain a strong idea, adhere to brand standards and meet project milestones/deadlines
- Ideally 6-12+ months' experience as a Junior Motion Designer (preferable but not essential)
- Passion for Motion Design and progressing career
- Proficiency in Adobe CS, with a good understanding of After Effects, Premiere, Cinema4D and Audition
- Excellent design and layout skills
- Excellent typography and type design
- Ability to realise the vision for a project in an efficient manner
- Ability to develop “broad brush” proof of concept visuals/storyboards/animation
- A solid understanding of the technical requirements of digital video
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.