Job Title: Copywriter
Company: Carling Communications
Location: San Diego or NYC
Reports To: Group Copy Supervisor
FLSA Status: Full-Time/Exempt
The Copywriter will be responsible for development of copy for integrated advertising campaigns and ensuring all work is strategically and creatively on point. Ensures all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Develops creative, strategic ideas that solve specific client marketing challenges.
- Ensures on-brand design and accurate content that aligns with the overall strategy.
- Fosters positive relationships between creative and other agency functional areas. Encourages strong collaborative relationships with account management and other areas.
- Will execute initial concepts through to final completion.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, graphic arts or equivalent area of study.
- Minimum 2 - 5 year’s creative copywriting experience
- Pharmaceutical and/or medical device experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills with a commitment to superior quality
- Must be self-motivated, professional, detail oriented, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure within tight deadlines
- Advanced PC or Mac experience with all Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office Suite