Job Title: Senior Digital Producer
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Department: Digital Shared Solutions
Reports To: Tech Lead
FLSA Status: Full-Time/Exempt
About the role
We are looking for a Digital Producer to join our global team based in Conshohocken. This is an exciting role working on a diverse range of digital deliveries in a fast-paced agency environment, from custom web apps to interactive booth experiences. We are a dynamic growing team supporting a large company around the globe. Fishawack is one of the largest independently owned companies in the Medical Health sector.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Producer—someone who can deliver multiple projects to the highest standard, while steering and constructively challenging the team. As a producer, you have strong project management skills but also know how to bring a team together to deliver.
We want someone who’s cares about user experience, interfaces and solving communication problems through digital. A project team designs and developments great looking websites, beautiful-yet-functional interfaces, innovative web applications, hybrid mobile apps and more. The producer is instrumental in managing resource, reporting to the wider team and ensuring success.
You will be working with multiple internal teams to develop proposals, cost estimates and manage the progress of the digital outputs. You’ll ensure standards and brand guidelines are met, carry out quality control and ensure that projects are being delivered on time and to budget.
You’ll occasionally travel to meet clients and support our digital deliveries.
We’ll show you our impressive portfolio at interview.
We expect you to:
- Have a proven track record as a Producer (At least 3 year’s experience).
- Be enthusiastic about digital design, development and UX best practices.
- Be analytical, handle multiple moving components with good attention to detail.
- Be self-motivated, positive under pressure and an asset to the team.
- Have a strong personal drive to deliver quality.
- Quick and keen to learn. Technology moves fast!
- You know the basics of project management software; certification is a bonus
- Knowledgeable of project management, digital design and development processes—instructional design, continuous integration
- Comfortable with Mac and Windows
- Experience in dealing with teams of all sizes with creative and technical people
- Knowledgeable on current web technologies and standards
- Comfortable at being challenged to learn new technologies