Location: Knutsford, Cheshire
About the role
Due to our continued global growth we are currently looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our expanding, busy and passionate HR team based out of our Knutsford office. The role will suit someone that has some previous experience in a recruitment or HR environment. It is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that has grown exponentially over the past five years, whilst providing the platform for high impact and professional development for the right individual. The successful candidate will collaborate across the business and play a key role in sourcing and attracting top talent for Fishawack Health
Who are the Fishawack?
Fishawack Health, an independent, full-service, global healthcare communications group with over 850 medical experts, marketing professionals and strategic specialists. We are bound by our beliefs, connected through our culture and fearlessly move forward with purpose.
Established in 2001, Fishawack Health is a dynamic healthcare communications companies with teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Our reputation is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge. As our success continues to grow so does our need for talented individuals.
What you’ll do
- Be the first point of contact for owned business area candidate queries
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing and screening to on-boarding
- Establish long-term relationships with key business unit stakeholders
- Support, advise and influence hiring managers with recruitment related activities
- Respond to recruitment queries from the recruitment inbox including responding to speculative applications
- Ensure job adverts are written creatively, accurately and placed on relevant job boards
- Help actively source candidates for current and pipeline vacancies via LinkedIn, social media and job boards
- Keep accurate records and track the progress of applications, following up with the internal teams as necessary
- Manage interview scheduling across the teams, ensuring all attendees are fully briefed
- Liaise with recruitment agencies and build relationships with preferred suppliers
- Work closely with the recruitment team to help organise and attend national recruitment events
- Undertake all pre-employment checks
- Support the HR team with any other tasks as required
- Ideally educated to degree level in a related discipline (Business, HR, Law etc.)
- Ideally 6-12+ months proven experience within a recruitment/HR related role
- Great communicator with the ability to influence and work alongside key stakeholders across the business
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
- Have the ability to work accurately, under pressure, and with attention to detail
- Proactive, self-motivated and keen to get things done
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.