IT Support Technician
Salary: £Competitive (DOE) + excellent benefits (pension, healthcare etc.)
Reports to: IT Service Delivery Manager
About the role
The IT Support Technician role brings the opportunity to support a rapidly scaling business using current SaaS based applications and platforms, mixed with more established IT environments. You will have strong IT support and stakeholder management skills. Your role will be primarily ticket based, whilst also working on service delivery improvements and team processes as well as being involved in acquisition projects including migration and integration work. Alongside the chance to work flexibly when required, you will have the opportunity to occasionally travel across the UK and internationally.
Who are the Fishawack Group of Companies?
Established in 2001, we are a group of dynamic healthcare communications companies with teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Our reputation is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium medical communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge. As our success continues to grow so does our need for talented individuals. The Fishawack Group of Companies has over 750 colleagues globally and is continuing to cement itself as one of the world’s leading groups of healthcare communications companies.
What you'll do
- Respond to support requests, meeting business SLAs and guidelines
- Provide 1/2 line support
- Configure new starter setups across all IT systems, applications and devices
- Monitor and respond to requests in the ticketing system
- Update the Asset Management system as appropriate
- BitLocker and FileVault, AD, Azure and Office 365
- Mac, PC and mobile device support
- Some traditional networking support including firewalls, switches and telephony
- Web filtering and email filtering support
- Provisioning IT hardware including laptops, mobiles and macs
- Supporting VPN and WiFi
- Support acquisition and integration from an IT perspective
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications.
- 1+ years hands-on IT experience
- Agency IT or supplier background is advantageous
- Strong history of providing first-class IT support
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.