Job Title: Senior Digital & Social Analyst Department: Client Services
Reports to: Director, Engagement Strategy FLSA Status: Full-Time, Temporary/Exempt
As an analyst, you’ll be tasked with uncovering insights around owned/earned social reporting, audience segmentation, customer database analytics, marketing consulting services and other general digital media analytics.
What you’ll be doing:
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
· Own reporting, monitoring and data management of ongoing digital, social, paid activation and creative testing programs. Insights should be informative and actionable.
· Aggregating and interpreting campaign data, formulating into insightful reports and presenting back to internal and external stakeholders.
· Synthesizing results into clear and visually pleasing decks or dashboards.
· Provide actionable insights which inform campaign optimization and client decision-making.
· Developing relationship-marketing strategies and collaborating with other capabilities to build robust marketing approaches for clients.
· Providing integrated, analytic marketing solutions to improve client decision-making
· Designing and conducting analysis for recommendations
· Tracking marketplace, technology, and consumer demographic trends within and across the healthcare industry.
· Developing smart, compelling client presentations
· Keeping a pulse on the industry and building up knowledge of business strategy issues
· Conducting primary and secondary research on market trends
· Contribute to agency knowledge by creating and sharing case studies, POVs and industry event recaps.
· Support senior leadership on day-to-day project operations including project status updates, proposal development, project management, resource planning, etc.
Skills & Experience:
· A passion for analyzing digital and social data with experience in deriving actionable insights
· Solid quantitative and research skills and proven ability to relay thought provoking insights in a compelling and engaging manner to 'non-data' types
· Ideally 5 years’ experience working across social analytics, within an agency environment
· Preferred knowledge of digital and social analytics tools; Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Netbase, Helixa, Google Analytics, Google DFA, Marketo, SEMRush, native social analytics platforms, etc.
· Advanced Excel skills required
· Pharmaceutical advertising preferred