Salary: £Competitive + Excellent Benefits (Pension, Healthcare, Life Insurance etc.)
About the role
As a key member within the Production team the associate art worker will support the execution of a variety of artwork, covering pre- and post-launch collateral across print and presentation design platforms for the pharmaceutical industry’s blue-chip accounts. The associate art worker will ensure that production work across accounts meets Fishawack’s quality standards.
The associate art worker will be responsible for executing components of print and presentation designs according to established client, brand, congress, journal, or other guidelines while supporting the full range of Production colleagues to draw figures (from data as well as redraws of pre-existing figures) and ensure consistent layout and application of design templates in a range of print and presentation media.
Who are the Fishawack Group of Companies?
Established in 2001, we are a group of dynamic healthcare communications companies with teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Our reputation is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium medical communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge. As our success continues to grow so does our need for talented individuals. The Fishawack Group of Companies has over 750 colleagues globally and is continuing to cement itself as one of the world’s leading groups of healthcare communications companies.
What you'll do
- On behalf of Production team colleagues, accurately create graphs and charts from data.
- Accurately execute and refines consistent, visually appealing artwork and layouts for range of media.
- Accurately revise pre-existing materials in layout for consistency and clarity.
- Meticulously proof own work.
- Work with supervision of senior Production team members, with meticulous attention to detail and a calm head, to deliver all collateral on brand, on time and on budget.
- Consistently discuss background, expectations, timing, budget, and special circumstances with senior Production team members.
- Proactively provide input to team members to enhance project outcomes.
- Accurately track hours to remain within budgeted scope of work.
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- Solid understanding of PowerPoint and Word; skills in these programs preferred.
- Understanding of print & production process.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating solid production skills.
- Strong customer service skills with a commitment to superior quality.
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on the job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.