Salary: £Competitive + Excellent Benefits (Pension, Healthcare, Life Insurance etc.)
About the role
As a key member within the Production team the Presentation designer will elevate dynamic content of presentations in PowerPoint and other presentation media through robust graphic design practices. The ideal candidate will also design presentations that strengthen plan/brand awareness in all agency projects and pitch materials. They will ensure that production work across accounts meets Fishawack’s quality standards.
In this role the Presentation Designer is the first point of contact when dynamic PowerPoint or other presentation media is required. Services are provided according to tiered levels of need. Collaborations with Shared Solutions colleagues and content leads across Fishawack Health drive the development of presentation media, such as infographic posters and patient lay summaries.
Who are the Fishawack Group of Companies?
Established in 2001, we are a group of dynamic healthcare communications companies with teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Our reputation is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium medical communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge. As our success continues to grow so does our need for talented individuals. The Fishawack Group of Companies has over 750 colleagues globally and is continuing to cement itself as one of the world’s leading groups of healthcare communications companies.
What you'll do
- According to delivery objectives and audience, create and refine consistent, visually appealing, strategic, and innovative presentations in support of speakers’ key messages
- Collaborate with Creative to develop presentation templates according to theme and client branding
- Accurately execute layouts/applies templates in PowerPoint and other presentation media
- Design simple to complex graphics, animations and graphic elements
- Mentor junior team members
- Confidently and clearly presents completed work to colleagues; consistently provides useful feedback
- Consistently discusses background, expectations, timing, budget, and special circumstances with PMs and client service teams
- Accurately tracks hours to remain within budgeted scope of work
- Leads by example, and is a reliable and dependable contributor to the team’s goals; actively collaborates with the team and mentors other team members as needed
- 4 Year Post Secondary Education, or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or other artistic major
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Solid understanding of PowerPoint and Word; skills in these programs preferred
- Understanding of print & production process
- Strong portfolio demonstrating solid production skills
- Strong customer service skills with a commitment to superior quality
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on the job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.