HEOR Publication Specialist
HEOR Publications Specialist - Any UK office (London, Brighton, Oxford, Manchester, Knutsford) or fully remote (depending on experience)
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a publications expert who loves to write and develop publications based on HEOR data. You’ll always be learning, as the work spans multiple therapeutic areas (eg, immunology, women’s health, oncology, and cardiology). And, there’s a variety of projects to keep you busy: manuscripts, abstracts, posters, slide presentations, congress activities, digital and enhanced journal and congress content, planning, management and some broader medical affairs and educational materials.
Who are Fishawack?
Fishawack Health, an independent, full-service, global healthcare communications group with over 850 medical experts, marketing professionals and strategic specialists. We are bound by our beliefs, connected through our culture and fearlessly move forward with purpose.
Established in 2001, Fishawack Health has teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Our reputation is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge. As our success continues to grow so does our need for talented individuals.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience writing publications (eg, abstracts, posters, manuscripts)
- Thorough understanding of statistical methods and research methodology, especially those used in HEOR and clinical research
- 2+ years’ experience writing about real-world evidence and patient-reported outcomes
- Experience across multiple therapeutic areas or an ability to quickly learn new and complex scientific concepts
- Understanding of market dynamics and how HEOR data play a role
- MS, MPH, PhD, PharmD or relevant advanced degree in life sciences or related field. Degree in epidemiology preferred