Group Copy Supervisor
Job Title: Group Copy Supervisor
Reports To: Creative Director
FLSA Status: Full-Time/Exempt
The Group Copy Supervisor will be responsible for development of copy for integrated advertising campaigns and ensuring all work is strategically and creatively on point. Ensures all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Manages and leads creative copy team. Allocate appropriate personnel and outsource freelancers, as appropriate, for all creative copy assignments.
- Works with Creative Director and SVP, Client Delivery to ensure copy aligns with client strategy
- Develops creative, strategic ideas that solve specific client marketing challenges.
- Ensures on-brand design and accurate content that aligns with the overall strategy.
- Monitors overall quality of agency creative output and provides direction and leadership.
- Fosters positive relationships between creative and other agency functional areas. Encourages strong collaborative relationships with account management and other areas.
- Executes initial concepts through to final completion.
- Defines the project strategy and translates the strategy to the development of creative concepts.
- Leads and manages the day to day client relationships, budget, schedules and project deliverables.
- Leads creative copywriting in client meetings as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, marketing, writing or equivalent area of study.
- Minimum 7 year’s creative copywriting experience
- Pharmaceutical and/or medical device experience required
- Strong customer service skills with a commitment to superior quality
- Must be self-motivated, professional, detail oriented, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure within tight deadlines
- Advanced PC or Mac experience with all Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office Suite