Project Manager - Medical Communications
Location: Conshohocken, Philadelphia (flexible, with remote working, depending on experience)
About the role
The Fishawack Project Manager is responsible for establishing a global and granular view of all assigned client accounts and their respective workloads, leading the internal workflow and teams to complete quality work and manage projects from inception to completion. Through exceptional organisational, financial and communication skills, the PM works to integrate multiple teams and ensures flawless project execution on time and budget, meeting Fishawack goals whilst achieving client objectives and surpassing their expectations.
The PM should work on one large account or across multiple accounts to continue development of their experience of different project types and clients, and should demonstrate increasing self-sufficiency in doing so. They must develop effective working relationships with Client Service, Medical Writing leads and Shared services, to meet client and team objectives, assist with prioritising workload, participating in team meetings and brainstorms, providing project feedback and input into action plans as required. Project managers may also be required to provide support and input into new business proposals.
Fishawack Health, an independent, full-service, global healthcare communications group with over 850 medical experts, marketing professionals and strategic specialists. We are bound by our beliefs, connected through our culture and fearlessly move forward with purpose.
Established in 2001, Fishawack Health has teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Our reputation is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge. As our success continues to grow so does our need for talented individuals.
- Manage all aspects of assigned projects from a project management and financial perspective, ensuring successful planning, management, execution and outcome
- In conjunction with senior team members, ensure both external and internal stakeholders are kept informed and regularly updated on project progress with any concerns being flagged to more senior members of the internal team in a timely manner
- Actively manage project finances to achieve Fishawack KPIs and proactively discuss any corrective courses of action with client and internal team
- Where possible identify, and generate, opportunities with existing and new accounts.
- Perform other duties as assigned e.g. line management, mentorship
- Ideally 2 years+ experience in project management, preferably in Medical / Healthcare Communications
- Experience in event planning/meeting management and print production and vendor management advantageous.
- Microsoft Office suite
- Self-motivated, professional and detail-oriented, with an enthusiastic desire to continuously learn, evolve and innovate