Client Service Director
Client Service Director
Salary: £Competitive + Excellent Benefits (pension, private healthcare, bonus etc.)
Location: UK, Manchester, Knutsford, Oxford or London, flexible depending on experience
About the role
The Fishawack Client Service Director (CSD) is responsible for the overall health of their accounts, developing existing accounts and franchises to their full potential, achieving budget for their accounts, and identifying and securing new business opportunities through their internal and external interactions. The CSD will typically work on larger/more complex accounts, and so the role requires broader and more in-depth client experience than the Senior Account Director and Account Director roles. The CSD will be a member of the senior management team, playing a key role in the commercial direction of the Company. The CSD will also act as a mentor to SADs/ADs and other members of the Client Service and Account Delivery Team.
Who are Fishawack?
Fishawack Health, an independent, full-service, global healthcare communications group with over 850 medical experts, marketing professionals and strategic specialists. We are bound by our beliefs, connected through our culture and fearlessly move forward with purpose.
Established in 2001, Fishawack Health has teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Our reputation is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge. As our success continues to grow so does our need for talented individuals.
What you'll do
- Client management - developing an extensive client network and become an expert in the needs of those clients
- Strategic and commercial Insight - providing strategic input/commercial insight to clients and to the internal team
- Account team leadership - motivating internal team, installing project ownership and ensuring smooth running of accounts
- Business development - securing profitable ongoing business, up to the franchise level
- Financial/KPI accountability - achieving financial and account recovery rate targets
- Other/company level - provide consultation and facilitation services to clients, support group level initiatives and identify/develop training topics for account leads/broader delivery team
- Minimum 5 years experience in an Account Director/Account leadership position achieved within Medical Communications/Healthcare agency/Pharmaceutical environment
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on the job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.