Project Coordinator - Medical Communications
Project Coordinator – Medical Communications
£Competitive + Excellent Benefits (pension, healthcare, etc.)
About the role
We are searching for a dynamic Project Coordinator to join our Project Management team in Knutsford, Cheshire. You’ll provide first-class project support to a team of Medical Communication specialists across the globe. No two days will be the same and we’ll ensure you learn plenty along the way. It will be a fast paced, creative and rewarding environment. You will be able to effectively control projects, keeping key stakeholders informed of progress and have an appreciation of the connections between multiple projects, suppliers and finances. In return, Fishawack will offer you excellent job benefits, on-going career opportunities and a supportive & flexible working environment.
Who are Fishawack?
Fishawack Health, an independent, full-service, global healthcare communications group with over 850 medical experts, marketing
professionals and strategic specialists. We are bound by our beliefs, connected through our culture and fearlessly move forward with purpose.
Established in 2001, Fishawack Health is a dynamic healthcare communications companies with teams across the UK, US, India, Portugal and Switzerland. Our reputation is built on excellence and creativity, bound by a common philosophy and a commitment to providing premium communications services tailored to meet the individual needs of our clients across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Our mission is to improve outcomes for patients through the communication and application of healthcare knowledge. As our success continues to grow so does our need for talented individuals.
What you’ll do
- Provide task-based support on all aspects of assigned projects from a management and financial perspective
- Ensure all stakeholders are kept informed and regularly updated on project progress
- Support the project management team in working with clients and occasionally other agencies
- Assist with actively managing multiple project finances to achieve key KPI’s
- Where possible identify, and generate, opportunities with existing and new client accounts
- A great communicator with strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at any one given time
- Capacity to deal with adhoc requests and manage conflicting deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Financial acumen and understanding of profitability
- Confident team player
- Science degree/background highly advantageous
What we can offer
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure where you will be able to continuously develop. Our STEPS training programme – Supporting Training, Enhancing Professional Development – provides a broad range of training delivered in-house and on-line, and supplements on-the-job training/project team-led training initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance plus many other excellent employee benefits.